Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Do these mean that I got an STD ?

I had a unprotexted sex last week and I am suffering of pain to uninate and itch in my private parts. Do these mean that I got an STD? and what can I do?

Asked On : Sun, 28 Feb 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  275
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. You may be having a urine infection.. The nature of the infection and  the possible chances of sexually transmitted infection cannot be predicted.. Medical examination and blood test is needed.. Consult your doctor for the management and evaluation...

Answered: Sun, 28 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Well pain urinating could mean that you have contracted chlamydia but itching is different. It's best to go get tested to know for sure.

Answered: Tue, 16 Mar 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor