Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Do I still suffer from Chalmydia ?

I was diagnosed with Chalmydia a while bIack i got treated but i still felt like i had it my penis feels irritated but does not secrete any fluids I went back to my doctor and she tested me again and gave me another treatment just incase. She said to refrain from sex for 1 week and she would call me if i still had chlamydia She didnt, does this mean i dont have it and my penis is just irriated. Tommarow makes the week without sex or mastrabation, but i woke up yesterday through what i think was a wet dream,but the thing is im 19. Please help
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  55
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Urologist 's  Response
How were you diagnosed with chalmydia. if you had chalmydia it is probably treated by now. However as your symptoms are persisting, you sholud see urologist
Answered: Wed, 16 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor