Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Dizziness, sleepy, headaches, loss of control over speech. Cause of concern?

hi im 38 years old female, ive been feeling really dizzy, sick, lifeless, sleepy. Im also suffering from really bad headaches and recently when it comes to afternoon something happens to me and im stating to kind of loosing control of my speech. ive been to see a doctor but he jus said that i need some more sleep, could it be something serious?
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  26
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
1. loosing control of speech [higher function] with bad headaches and feeling dizzy,sleepy: check with a Medicine Specialist or a Neurologist regarding detailed Neurological Examination who might order CT-Head Brain to diagnose any underlying pathology.

PS: slurred speech is usually accompanied by loosing control over bladder, so if this is the case with you, seek immediate medical attention.
Answered: Fri, 11 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor