Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Dizziness, imbalance, high BP on eating non-veg items, milk, horlicks, nuts. Cure for symptoms?

Hi I m XXXXXX.Im 30yrs old male.My problem is that for a few yrs i m unable to digest non-veg items ,milk,horlicks, nuts and baked cakes.whenever i ate them my blood pressure rises.I began to feel giddiness,my body is not in balanced condition.while i m standing i feel i am going to fall but nothing happens.what is d matter ?plz recommend me.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  147
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Emergency Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Hi Karan,
Thanks for writing your query.

It will be helpful if you please mention your baseline blood pressure recording and the reading after eating the mentioned foods.

The food items you have mentioned donot increase the blood pressure to such an extent that you will feel dizziness. Non veg contains salt and can increase blood pressure to some extent but will not cause dizziness unless your baseline blood pressure is already high.

You should get yourself medically examined and investigated by a physician and can start anxiolytic if he thinks necessary.

I hope this is helpful to you.
Answered: Wed, 23 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor