Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Disturbed married life due to petty arguments. How can I change myself?

I have screwed my married life, i do not remember the standard ritual procedures, i do not complete task requested by my husband despite reminders, i do feel interested in household chores, in an argument i even replied to my husband that i am doing things as i am living on his mercy. Pl tell me whats wrong with me, these attitudes have troubled my peaceful married life. Pl advice
Fri, 19 Oct 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
To overcome it You need some PSYCHOTHERAPHY mainly. A counselling will help you to get out of it.
Along with Some Anxiolytic antidepressant medicine may be required to cop up with the situation.
Dont worry thousands of this sort of problems are regularly solved by counselling.
But it needs support from your husband also.
Nothing to worry just go to a psychiatrist with your husband.
He will show you the right way.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor