Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Discomfort in heart area extending to chest and lower heart. Increased heartrate. Feeling anxious

Hi I have just finished a night of drinking jim beam and cola which is a vice of mine, I am feeling a slight uncomfortableness where my heart is situated but no pain, The slight dull feeling is extending right through to the left side of my chest to the lower left side of my head. My heart rate right now is 88 beats per minute, and am finding that I am feeling anxious about this
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  81
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Cardiologist 's  Response
Welcome to health care magic ,
from your history it is look like non cardiac discomfort may be related to your exercise or muscle related problem ,
consult family physician and do basic ECG and take some analgesic ,
if your discomfort increase on exertion and relived on rest then consult cardiologisr ,
do not get panic ,
stay calm and stress free .
take care
Answered: Wed, 28 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor