Disc herniation. Pain while sitting and walking. MRI showing spinal stenosis and disc bulge. Pain in the ankles. Cure?

H,i I had plif at l5-s1 due to disk herniiation and ddd in 2009. i now have chronic lumbar pain with sitting, standing, walking more ten five minutes,or sleeping flat. i just had a mri with contrast and it showed mild disk bulging with spinal stenosis, and spurring. I'm having problems with bladder and bowels now. Oh one more thing i have server pain that comes and goes ankles/feet I get server shooting sharp pains. what must i do?? I can't stand this pain any longer...
Sat, 25 May 2013