Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Difficulty in conceiving, have slow follicle growth. What type of diet will improve this?

hello doc........i m married n its been 4 yrs now..........trying to convieve sibce a year seems my follices growth is slow......on 11 th day of my LMP it was small acc to my sonography this da prob with me not able to concieve ........n last month i ovulated on 21 st day ..........n wat foods shld be taken to help follicles grow regularly.......
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  245
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum.
It appears that you are very anxious about becoming pregnant. That is the main obstacle, to become pregnant.
Avoid anxiety, exclude male infertility by consulting the doctor by both the partners for examination.
Take more of green leafy vegetables, pulses, sprouts,and
protein rich foods to have the positive changes in bodies of both.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.
Answered: Mon, 6 Jan 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor