Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

Diet and medication for High BP

Hi my mamma is having very high blood pressure 220/110 what is suggestion for food and medicine ?
Asked On : Fri, 17 Sep 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  408
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
Hi leghar,
Her blood pressure is too high so her bp should be controlled immediately under supervision of experts, secondly her diet should contsin less salt, fat/spice. first consult physician to reduce BP under supervision
Take care
Answered: Sat, 1 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
Your mother is very high blood pressure and it is urgently needed to keep under control.
Take medicines very regularly and keep regular watch on BP.
Take low salt diet and avoid taking salt extra.
Avoid fried,junk food.
If over weight then reduce the weight.
She should do light exercise like walking,swimming.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Sat, 1 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor