Diarrhea, watery stools with diarrhea. Had taken keflex post molar extraction. Cause?

Ive had diarrhea for 4+ days now. Just recently it turned to water with lotsof cramping. I had a molar pulled 6 days ago. Was given keflex 6 days before the procedure and for 3 days after. I m notsure if it is a combination of the antibiotic and the soft diet I m on. Last night I ate solid forthwith 1st time seemed to make it worse I had meatloaf w/mashed potatoes and margerine. The days before I drank chocolate milk and apple sauce along with passion fruit juiceand chicken broth and chocolate pudding all on the dentist advice. All last night I was on the stool and itwas watery and mucous white/yellowish colored I have been drinking plenty of fluids along with pepto bismol after each stool. I tied to hold off ontakong Imodiu
Mon, 6 Jan 2014