Severe abdominal pain, fever, weakness, taken enough rest post stomach pains with bowel movements,. Medicines to be taken?

I needs help on what medication to take. Last last night while sleeping I started to get severe stomach aches, and i was restless throughout the night. So I drank a lot of pepto bismol and water early in the morning and had numerous small bowel movements. I woke up this morning with upper abdomen aches and i have a fever . I feel weak and tired, but I slept for more than enough. What medication do you think I need and what sickness do I have. I started to feel like this after i ate dinner at a salad bar last night
Fri, 29 Mar 2019