Diagonised with vasculitis. Was taking wysolone. Has hypothyroidism, hypertension, creatinine risen. Survival?

Hi, My mother was recently been diagonised with vasculitis with P-ANCA +ve, she was taking Wysolone for prolonged period...1st with depomedrol Inj 160 mg a week which was then reduced to 10 mg wysolon per day until few days back. She is also suffering with Hypothyroid , Hypertension , DM T2, Rheumatoid Artharitris for prolonged period but no one ever suggested for ANCA test. recently she took 2 hemodialysis ( 7 & 8 th April 2012to bring down the urea and creatinine and to drain out the body fulid. Doctors are now suggesting for high dose steroid and anti cancer drug but also have mentioned that the long term prognosis is absolutely not good...how ever her creatinine again has risen up. PLease suggest what is the possiblity that he can survive for atleaset 5-7 years. Please drop me an email to YYYY@YYYY . Regards, Ranajoy Singh/ INDIA
Fri, 28 Mar 2014