Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Diagonised with kidney stones. Having abdomen and back pain. How to reduce?

i m 26 years old male.i have kidney stones . Right kidney: evidence of calculi 3.0mm in upper pole, 4.3mm in lower pole. Left kidney: calculus 3.0mm in lower pole. i have pain in my right part of abdomen and back, what should i do now, now i dont have facility to visit a hospital, what can i do reduce the pain at home. Please help me.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  45
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
hi there, the smaller kidney stones that you have talked bout will most probabely be expelled out in urin tho' the 4.3 mm one might be a problem. You may be experiencing the pain in the back and abdomen due to the stone which may be travelling down. You can take plenty of fluids and voveron tablet to ease the pain. Usually stone s of this dimention will pass out on their own in due course of time. If the condition worsens then you will need to visit a urologist and get reevaluated as to the size and status of the stone . Sometimes they may not pass out but get impacted then you might need other interventional treatment. Take care
Answered: Thu, 13 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Urologist Dr. G.Srinivasan's  Response
You know the best is to see a doctor asap.
Till then, you can take painkillers/ those that are used to taken to treat pain in the tummy like BUSCOPAN, CYCLOPAM.
Best regards
Answered: Thu, 13 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor