Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

Curved penis. Pain while straightening. Worried

Hi, my husband has noticed that his penis has a slight downward curve to it when erect all of a sudden. It's not as bent as a banana but it kind of reminds me of one. He says it only hurts when he tries to straighten it but other thanthat it doesn't hurt during sex or any other time. It's only been this way for the past couple of months I would say. Should we be worried?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  57
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Pediatrician, Surgery 's  Response
The condition you described is the condition known as chordee. Usually if it is mild and no problem the requires no treatment. If it is severe and cause problem during sex or causing pain on erecting then needs surgically correction.
Answered: Mon, 8 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor