Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Cramps, blood clot discharge post birth control in arm followed by burning and itching, bleeding after sex. Treatment required?

i had a new birth control put in my arm , but she didnt test see if i was pregnant and just a few days after i was going pee and i got a horrible cramp and i heard something hit the water and so i looked it was a bloody ball looking thing about the size of a gum ball maybe a little bigger! but every since then i have been burning and itching! and when i have sex my partner has old brownish looking blood on him and im not sure if i need to go to my dr or not! i could really use some help
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  39
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic

Hi.., you are not pregnant..
You need to be examined and investigated in detail, to find the cause for the bleeding...
consult the gynecologist...

Take care...
Answered: Thu, 20 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor