Could weed make you more shy?

Can cannabis make you more shy? Hey ive been smoking cannabis everyday for 7 years and i am extreamley shy can prolonged cannabis be the cause of this ive done some research on the net but keep getting different answers can cannabis be the cause/prolonging my shyness i havent had any in nearly a week now as i felt it was making me extremely depressed and now feel it was making me more shy aswell (making the depression worse)?
Wed, 16 Feb 2011
hi
first thing you have to do ,reduce the dose of it .
consult psychiatrist and counceller.
regards
dr namrata
kia's  Response
stick at it it takes a few weeks for it to clear from your system and the layer of fat over your brain caused by toking can take even longer i struggled for nearl 20 yrs and once i stopped 2 years ago i did feel a bit different but im pleased as now i have no paranoia and feel so much healthier... i found coming to the end of smoking i was very antisocial and stopping has really been the best thing.. if your worried go and speak to your docter with prolonged use of canabis i now have a chemical inbalance my brain does not make enough seratoning so i do take medication to help with this
hope ive helped

Could weed make you more shy?

hi first thing you have to do ,reduce the dose of it . consult psychiatrist and counceller. regards dr namrata