Could i be pregnant even after two negative pregnancy tests ?

im 32 got 2 kids and ive done 2 pregnancy tests and they said negitive and i am 12 dayd late i am allways on time and im getting bad periods pains and i have never had them before and i have had a white show is they any chance i could be pregnant
Wed, 1 Feb 2012
Hello
Welcome to health care magic
testing two times negative for pregnancy rules out pregnancy ,if still in doubt go for trans-vaginal ultrasound.
pregnancy is not the only reason for delayed periods ,there can be many other causes.Even tension can delay periods .As you have tested twice negative ,so chances of pregnancy is very very low.
Wish you speedy recovery
Disclaimer