Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Could i be pregnant after having the fertigyn injection 10000 or should i try naturally ?

Age 31 Fertigyn injection 10000 is was recommended by my doctor so that the egg breaks .Again after that follicularmetary test would be done,to check. last check tey saw right ovary-9.5x9.4=9.5/ left ovary- 23.8x18.6=21 .if they find that the egg has riped and broken they will start IUI.will this be sucessfull or after the egg gets ripe can i try again naturally for pregenancy .will that help me. in which the chances would be more
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  1557
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum.
If your Husband's semen analysis is normal, your chances for natural conception will be more. If it has some problem, better opt for IUI which also has good chances of conception. Speak to your Doctor and chalk out a Plan.
Good Luck.
Answered: Tue, 22 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor