Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
124 Doctors are Online

Coral Like Bumps Under Foreskin

Hi, I am uncircumcised and where the foreskin meets the shaft my penis I have a small ridge of coral like bumps. They are the same colour as the rest of the skin under my foreskin and they don't bleed, cause me pain or grow in size or quantity. Is there any chance this is an STD??
Asked On : Fri, 6 Aug 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  869
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
  User's Response
Yes !!!! you are suffering from STD called VENEREAL WARTS. Consult a Skin specialist Immidiately.
Answered: Mon, 23 Aug 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor