Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Continuous burning pain with tightness in chest. What can be done?

im 15 and have pains like a burning pain or a tightness pain in the middle of my chest , it start on the left but has spread to the middle. i am worried and don t want this to turn bad, i don t want to see a doctor about it i just want advice, and any info on what it could be, ive had this before and usually stretch my chest out to make it go away, somehow it does actually go away, but this one wont. by the way ive had it for 2 nights. please help ?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  34
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
it should be seen wheather if u are having anyother symptoms or not if not it looks like hyperacidity
Answered: Mon, 23 Jul 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor