Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

Continuous bleeding, brownish spotting. Treatment? a 28 yr girl n am getting some continuous bleeding problem since 2 weeks.the 1st to 5th days start of my period was normal n after that i had some spotted blood signs which i thought to be normal but note that it was of a brownish colour n 3 days back mean after 1 &1/2 weeks am bleeding a bit worried abt virgin .am not taking any medecines not have seen any doctor...can you please advise?thxs
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  14
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
I appreciate your concern, this type of irregularities happens due to the hormonal disturbances and it may get corrects rarely this condition need any drug therapy that correct the hormone cycle, in my opinion initially such case need to be treated symptomatically and for that the best medicine is vitamin c 100 mg three times in day, complete bed rest, hope this information helps you have nice day.
Answered: Thu, 10 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor