Constant mucus in throat, high thyroid level, sinus, prescribed nasal spray

have been having constant mucus in my throat for the last couple of months, originally had my thyroid levels checked and they were all up in the air, so had scan done, and showed 2 very tiny nodules, since then my thyroid levels have gone back to normal, and doc s were not worried about nodules, so no further testing...., they all seem to think my mucus problem is to do with some sort of post nasal drip , or sinus issues, have been prescribed nasal sprays, but are reluctant to take them, as i am early pregnancy. I seemed to have got this mucus thing around the same time my thyroid went a bit askew, do you think this is related at all?
Tue, 25 Mar 2014