Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Constant gagging, dizziness, sick feeling, normal blood test results, scheduled for barium meal. Suggestions?

My brother suffers with constant gagging and more recently dizziness and sickness . he can hardly go out as when he does he gags . In left couple of days he has been sick after eating. He has had blood tests but nothing has shown up. He has a barium meal next week. My concern is he could have another 3 Weeks of this as will.have to wait for results.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  34
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
How old is your brother? , since how long does he have this problem?
Is it just gagging or with vomitting?
Is it making him weak.? Is he having muscular wekness along with dizziness?
It could be anything from his esophageal condition to neurological problem.
If there is nothing in barium study, he may need a neurologist opinion as he has giddiness.
Answered: Wed, 25 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor