Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

Collarbone chipped after a fall, painful through out arm. Help?

I fell on and hit the cement sidewalk a while back. The doctor said that Ihave a chipped collarbone and the chip is in the pocket. I did not follow-up. Now my collarbone is protuding 2 inches above my shoulder , and I am in tremendous pain. When the pain comes, it is steady and all I can do is moan and hold my arm . Pains shoot through my upper arm muscle.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  19
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
by the history you have given it seems acromioclavicular joint dislocation /subluxation need to consult orthopaedic surgeon
Answered: Sat, 2 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor