Cold and cough in a kid, frequent. Cireflow made no improvement. Worry?

hi my four years old kid (boy) suffering from cold and cough very often . he used to get affected every alternate week, we are new to the city Bangalore India. we consult with 3 doctors here, one prescribed -Singular -1 daily (3 month we are using), cireflow puff 2 every day. except that regular cold/cough antibiotics . but we don t find any improvement . still he is sffering. Another doctor prescribed , Montek LC KID , Brestol , Pediaume , for 2 months (additional Altacef ). we are very worried. can u please help us.
Mon, 1 Oct 2012