Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

Child having block nose, cough, fever due to change in temperature, vomiting. What cure should be taken?

my 4 month baby came to live in temp is very hot..nearly 41 degree..due to change in climate and eating disorder of mother ..she is having block nose , cough & fever of 102 ..her head back side and feet is very hot.She use to vommit mostly 2 -3 times with full force even from nose.but she is taking mom milk.
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  35
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Pediatrician 's  Response

By what you state it appears that the child is having fever of 102 for only the past day or two. I would suggest that you get her examined by a doctor who will prescribe medicines for the cough, blocked nose and fever. In the meantime do sponging of the whole body to bring down the temperature and keep the baby in a cool environmento of a cooler or air conditioner. The vomitings can be a part of the illness.

Wishing your baby a speedy recovery.
Answered: Fri, 25 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor