Child has recurring illness, severe hair fall, hives breakout, shortness of breath. Autoimmune disorders ruled out. Suggestion?

I have a six year old daughter who has had some illness off and on since two. When she was two she ran a fever for over 2 months off and on. All of her hair fell out and she would break out in palm size hives . Her gums would swell so much that her front teeth would seperate. there were allergy tests that revealed only week allergies to ash trees(Which we do not have around). she lost 7 pounds which was 33% of her body weight. Symptoms resolved....and we moved forward. Last winter she began to complain of loosing her breath , there was not any identifiable shortness of breath or dyspnea noted, but she did begin to fatigue easily and quickly. She had a fever of 100-102 degrees for two weeks. One evening I finially took her to the ER and after much arguing with the PA she did a mono spot which came back positive. She had several months (Spring and Summer) that she felt well. She is not running the fevers again and becomming fatigued easily and is begining to loose weight. Auto immune disorders were ruled out. Any suggestions?
Thu, 25 Oct 2012