Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Child has no interest in studies, wastes time with friends, addicted to tobacco. Help

sir,pl show me right way .because of distrb with my sons dosent have right awarness with his study,carrier life.son old now 20yers having singal parent.mother.&one sis age 24yers,doing job in news editing fild.i mother working as gov.employee .my son nothing doing in hole day,just time pass with any frainda we told his frainds not to atending but no effect . now he editct with tabaco.drink also,with fully careless.we r very distrb with him.because of his miss use of own life.he never came any concultants for discution sir pl help me mob.0000/0000
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  18
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
first your son needs to be deaddicted from tobacco, alcohol and any other addictive drugs if found by parents or doctor.
next it is both the hardwork of parents mainly and psychiatrist to some extent in the long run of getting him on the right track. it is not an impossible task.
Thank you...
Answered: Wed, 15 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor