• question-icon

Can you suggest cream for skin glow?

i had acne problem, with the docts advice i took diane 35 for 6 month. all my acne problem is solved. during the consumption of the medicine my skin was glowing but after complesion of the dose the glow of my skin is gone. can you suggest some cream or alternative medice to get the glow in the skin
Thu, 5 Dec 2019

I have gone through your query and would recommend you to apply vitamin C serum on the face at night along with frequent and regular application of a sunscreen during the day time.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Asmeet Kaur Sawhney, Dermatologist