Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Can you prescribe medicine available in Pakistan for increasing sperm count ?

hi, i am sharib from pakistan, i have spam problem.. but here i mention that now i am 33 year old and in 22 years i operated my testes coz it was inside so doctor operated it and one taste was cut down and one is left.. now i am married for 2 years now i cheek my spam so there was not any spam in it... kindly guide me any medicine or tip so that spam will start generated and i have children... kindly guide medicine which is availble in pakistan .. i will be highly thankful to you.....
Asked On : Tue, 12 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  597
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
due to operation i think there is damage to u r testis
which produce sperm
no medicine will help
only surgeon doctor will help you.
dont waste u r money and time for searching for drug
Answered: Fri, 22 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor