Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Can you have sex, before starting of your period ?

If you are 12 years old and you haven't started your period can you have sex ? If you are 12 years old and you haven't started your period can you have sex?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Answers:  3 Views:  419
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

By ur name i get that you are male, and the question u asked i think u r asking bout a young girl u want to have sex with. Let me tell you first, that having sex with a minor (aged below 18 yrs) is a punishable offence/illegal.

what are you thinking fool?? consult a psychologist on this site.

Answered: Thu, 14 Jan 2010
  User's Response

Physically, you are capable.


But are you KIDDING? You're 12 years old, sweetheart! You do NOT need to have sex at this age. Please, just enjoy being a child before taking on adult responsibilities.

Answered: Wed, 13 Jan 2010
  User's Response
You can have sex at any age. The question is, are you ready to deal with the responsibilities that go along with being sexually active?
Answered: Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor