Can Premature Ejaculation Be Cured In Three Months?

Hello, I m 28 years old. I am going to marry in upcoming three months. My concern is when I musterbate it takes only 40 seconds I wanted to know how to get last longer please tell me what to do. I have to prepare myself in three months to have better sex. Thanks
Tue, 11 Jun 2019
Hi.
Noted the history and understood the concerns.
The commonest cause of premature ejaculation are:
Anxiety of performance.
Stress and wrong information.
Wrong performance like watching the pron or reading excitable literature, seeing photos.
So the foremost part of the treatment is to get the cause and get treated accordingly.
Keep away from wrong notions that you must have developed over time.
You may please consult a Sexologist or a Psychiatrist for further clinical evaluation counselling and management.
Do not worry about marriage and performance in future, be as natural as possible and you will be absolutely fine.

Hi. Thanks for your query. Noted the history and understood the concerns. The commonest cause of premature ejaculation are: Anxiety of performance. Stress and wrong information. Wrong performance like watching the pron or reading excitable literature, seeing photos. So the foremost part of the treatment is to get the cause and get treated accordingly. Keep away from wrong notions that you must have developed over time. You may please consult a Sexologist or a Psychiatrist for further clinical evaluation counselling and management. Do not worry about marriage and performance in future, be as natural as possible and you will be absolutely fine.