Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Can pregnancy happen with ejaculation with clothes on?

hello doctor, my wife and I planned to have kids after a year but now we had wet humping(rubbing bodies with clothes on). I ejaculated with my clothes on and pants were wet... but her pants were also wet dont know it its because of me or hers... where she also ejaculates.. any chances of pregnency...? if yes please suggest any natural prevention or artificial one..!!!!!
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  159
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
This is not safe way as even one drop enter into the vagina may produce pregnancy.
Natural safe way is having sex on safe period i.e. roughly first and last week of menstrual period provided period of your wife is regular.
Go for using Condom which is safe.
Insertion of IUCD ( intra uterine contraceptive device ) is equally safe.
Best safe measure is going for Oral contraceptive pills.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Fri, 15 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor