Welcome to healthcaremagic.com and thanks for sharing your concern with us.
Dexilant is a PPI used to treat gastric problems like Acid reflux
. Blood pressure fluctuation is not related with this medicine . As your blood pressure is a bit high from few months so I would suggest you to consult your GP about it .
Follow these :
1. exercise regularly 5 days a week ( walk 45 minute): it will lower your blood pressure.
2. Eat healthy foods like vegetables , fruits , high fiber , less oil , less salt .
3. practice yoga/ meditation
and deep breathing exercises daily.
4. sleep 7 hours daily , and no compromise with sleep.
5. Take your prescribed medicines at right times daily .
6. Get your thorough annual check up done .
And if your doctor prescribes you antihypertensive drug like amlodipine
and ACE inhibitors then take it regularly, Control of blood pressure is a multidisciplinary approach in which lifestyle modifications and proper medicines are needed .
In last I would say that don't be worried , just be aware and follow upper mentioned tips , it will greatly help not only in controlling blood pressure but in preventing any other disease also .