Can hot bath help lower BP ?

My blood pressure has benn so high that the meds don't work
Sat, 12 Dec 2009
's  Response
you need to go back to the doctor and he might change your med. I TAKE HYDROCHLOROTHIAZID 2 TIME A DAY. GOD BLESS

hello i am overwieght and i do smoke regually but my blood pressure have never got over 140/90 now today i have been sick all week and i worked all day long when i go home my face started getting really hot and i started getting really tired. i took my blood pressure and it was 151/85 on right arm pluse 97 the 174/102 on left arm with pulse 108 then i took a shower and it was 182/112 pulse 118 then 166/96 pulse 120 left arm i have been really panic over the first time i seen the first one and i am just wondering if there is something i can do now to help lower it real quick and then make an appt with my family doctor or is this emergency room.

Does anyone know any foods that will help lower blood pressure ?

Hello my moms blood pressure was close to 600, she was sick so I m just trying to see what would help bring it down I gave her water every hour to drink and I check her blood to see if it went down it is now at 340 any ideas that I can have in my house to bring it down?

Recent questions on  Hypertension

I am 73 years oldman suffering from hypertension since last 20 years. since last three years I am taking single dose of olmezest Beta-25mg in morning and single dose of Olsar-20mg in evening. however I am experiencing acute weakness and indigestion, kindly give suitable guidance

hiya i am 33 weeks pregnant and i just messured my BP it is 156 over 101... i have been in hospital onmonday because my BP was up...they took blood and urine but both came back fine... imreally worried nowbecause the BP is still high.... any advise i should do now? thanks tasha

I am on 3 15mg tabs. of morphine a day, & a 30mg that is er. at bed. I want to taper off of them, but do not have a lg. quantity left. My pain mgmt. dr. lost his license, & it will be I don t know how long before I can get a new one, & I want to make my supply last that I have left.

Hi I have a BP monitor at home . Right now my reading is 130/86. I have a Bicuspic valve. Today I have been put on a low dose of BP medication after my clinic measured my BP at 151/113. This was taken immediately on arrival at the clinic after walking from the car park and a rather stressfull car journey. Am I right to be concerned about the starting medication on this evidence? .. I have recently had my personel BP monitor calybrated ..AGE 50 thank you

how often can you take Prednisone? I have reallybad inflamation in my hands and it took it away . The swelling has come back now and I dont know that much about it.

Patient: Female, 73 years, 6 months old, 5'7" tall, 230 lbs., in generally good health. Hypertension well controlled with medication, lifelong history of recurring clinical depression . Currently takes medication for depression and hypertension,...

Im a 70 year old stage two diabetic. I woke up in the night with dry heaves...I just went to the store and fell faint and nauseated. I rested for 30 minutes and felt a lot better. I home now and concerned ! I had low blood presure. Now its 128...