Can hot bath help lower BP ?

My blood pressure has benn so high that the meds don't work
Sat, 12 Dec 2009
's  Response
you need to go back to the doctor and he might change your med. I TAKE HYDROCHLOROTHIAZID 2 TIME A DAY. GOD BLESS

hello i am overwieght and i do smoke regually but my blood pressure have never got over 140/90 now today i have been sick all week and i worked all day long when i go home my face started getting really hot and i started getting really tired. i took my blood pressure and it was 151/85 on right arm pluse 97 the 174/102 on left arm with pulse 108 then i took a shower and it was 182/112 pulse 118 then 166/96 pulse 120 left arm i have been really panic over the first time i seen the first one and i am just wondering if there is something i can do now to help lower it real quick and then make an appt with my family doctor or is this emergency room.

Does anyone know any foods that will help lower blood pressure ?

Hello my moms blood pressure was close to 600, she was sick so I m just trying to see what would help bring it down I gave her water every hour to drink and I check her blood to see if it went down it is now at 340 any ideas that I can have in my house to bring it down?

Recent questions on  Hypertension

I dont get proper eraction while performing sex,In past I was brown sugar addict,now I have got dibetis and high blood pressure but my main problem is not getting proper erection of penis can you give me an appointment timing and day where I can discuss my problems face to face or suggest me any sexologist who can give me proper treatment.
Thanking you in anticipation
Your's faithfully
SHIRISH ANDHARI

I have OPMD and I am about to get some dental work done, do I need to notify my neurologist or will it be alright to have the dentist work on my mouth? Thank you for your answer I am 5 5 weight 191 pounds, and suffer from diabetes, OPMD, high blood pressure, ulcerative colitis, sleep apnea, high cholsterol, in order words, my health is in poor but stable condition. my sugar is not under control, and my muscular dystrophy seems to be getting worst, and I suffer from schio affective and other mental issues. I hope that you can help me. When I was at the dentist office yesterday and while my mouth was being opened, it felt like my breathing was cut off. Why is that?

i am cipro for a bladder infection....on about the last day i started to feel an odd head pressure from temple to temple...3.5 days after cipro i still had the inf. so am on cipro another 10 days...i still have this head pressure on and off all day....had a headache for 2 days while on the 2nd dose but my period started so not sure if that headache was from that because i get bad headaches every month while on my cycle...but i did have this headache and had nausea and vomiting from it.....i still have about 5 days left of cipr. I am concerned the cipro is causing my head pressure....i have told my dr. about it..she told me to get my eyes checked (because my vision gets funny with the head pressure) and she told me to take a decongestant (i don t have a cold or anything). I am concerned about intracranial hypertension that a freind mentioned to me.

My mother is 67 over weight , has a pace maker ,st jude valve. defib . micro valve defib ( ? ) saying right? taking BP meds Thyroid, Blood thinners ( boy does that number go up and down.) Her BP is 106/56 her defib was not put in correctly had to redo, went off 40 times. her BP has changed from what is Norm for her . Should I be on stand by?

how often can you take Prednisone? I have reallybad inflamation in my hands and it took it away . The swelling has come back now and I dont know that much about it.

Patient: Female, 73 years, 6 months old, 5'7" tall, 230 lbs., in generally good health. Hypertension well controlled with medication, lifelong history of recurring clinical depression . Currently takes medication for depression and hypertension,...

Im a 70 year old stage two diabetic. I woke up in the night with dry heaves...I just went to the store and fell faint and nauseated. I rested for 30 minutes and felt a lot better. I home now and concerned ! I had low blood presure. Now its 128...