Can high blood pressure cause flushed face?

I have yet to be diagnosed after several tests over the last 3 months. I have high blood pressure every day and my face gets red and splotchy and blood pressure medicine does not work. my neck stays red as well. I have pain on my lower right side and sometimes stomach pain. I have a dull headache every day and feel fatigued quite often.
Fri, 20 Jul 2018
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Regarding your concern, I would explain that your symptoms could be related to a metabolic disorder (thyroid gland dysfunction, pheochromocytoma, adrenal gland hyperplasy, etc. ). Coming to this point, I would recommend performing further tests to investigate for the possible causes:

- thyroid gland dysfunction
- cortisol and aldosterone plasma levels
- urine metanepherines.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.