is causing symptoms similar to acid reflux
, like hyperacidity
, pain on the right side, etc.
Although it might be fastidious, acid reflux is causing repetitive symptoms. Hopefully, you are not having any serious problem like an ulcer.
The key solution is
- taking the right medications
- eating the right foods
- avoiding those foods/drinks that would aggravate the symptoms
- do not lay down immediately after eating
- have your meals regularly, avoid skipping them
- eat often and in small portions.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Albana Sejdini,
General & Family Physician