Can constipation cause pain in lower right abdomen?

Hello, for over a year now I've had various right side abdominal issues which include Pulling,bloating,constipation,pain which travels down to my right side groin area, middle right side back pain which travels around to the front. All these symptoms happen all at once and I have good days and very bad days, good days still lingering pain. Any Ideas????Thank You,Shawnsdorman
Thu, 9 Aug 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.

I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

* As per my clinical experience, though constipation can give pain to right lower abdomen, I suspect an underlying calculus in the urinary system.

* Kindly take a CT scan of the abdomen and pelvis for the perfect diagnosis and further management guidelines. Till that time, consume plenty of liquids and high fiber diet.

Hope I have answered your query.

Let me know if I can assist you further.