Can change in weather cause vaginal bleeding during urination?

Hi, Sometimes when it gets cold and raining , i start seeing blood when urinating. This bleeding could it be caused by the change of weather? I have noticed this in 3 separate occasions now Please note that i have a c-section operation done 8 years ago
Mon, 2 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

1) Summer is more known for urinary tract infections due to dehydration. Let me know if you need anymore help.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.