Can anyone tell me about my echo test report ?

my 2d echo test have shown( no RWMA ,mild concentric LVH and left atrium 3.4cm )what does it mean.my age is 53.does it shows any problem??
Thu, 21 Apr 2011
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,   ,   ,  
Medical Topics ,  
Hi G.K. Chamarthi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
Are you Hypertensive? If yes, since how long? Your 2D Echo report suggests there is no Regional Wall Motion Abnormality (RWMA), which is normal and there is Left Ventricular Hypertrophy which is common in Patients with Hypertension. Not to worry as there is nothing serious in your case. Just exercise regularly and avoid high calorie foods. Limit your salt intake and take your Medications regularly and go for regular follow up. If you are overweight reduce your weight.

Good Luck.