Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Can any online doctor refer a good psychiatrist in Calicut - Kerala ?

nowadays my brother (17yrs) behaves as a violent character for sometime and after that he will be very cool.. he dnt knw wat he doing while he is abnormal.. So we are planning to take him to a good psychiatric doctor today itself(morning).. can I get some best doctor s contact since i m from calicut-kerala.??? shed me some light...plz Dr.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  338
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Thanks for posting your query.

First it would be good if you recognize the cause.

Like whether he has problem with his studies or friends or love matter you try to ask him when he is calm.

Also teach him odd consequencs of such behaviour.

Also make him read good books like teachings of vivekananda which would teach them
many things.

Initially try to solve it at home and if not later you can consult a doctor.

Hope I have answered your query.

Wishing you good health.

Answered: Mon, 25 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor