Can an MRI report diagnose Jacksonian seizures?

my grandson 10 months old will be getting an mri at a childrens hospital in Louisville Kentucky I may have found out from a doctor that his type of seizures are called jacksonian seizures by his actions during them, will that show the neurologist in the mri results
Thu, 13 Sep 2018

Dear Jacksonian epilepsy is a simple partial seizures. It may present like single limb involvement then it may March one limb to other limb. it may associated with aura.

Yes you have to rule out any lobe in the brain pathology by MRI. Please consult your neurophysician he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Penchila Prasad Kandikattu , Internal Medicine Specialist