Can alcohol cause numbness?

hi i just started getting a little numbness in two of my right fingers from my right hand and also in toes and my lower legs im an alchoholic i dont use drugs i just have been drinking for the last 3 months and i drink malt liquor 8.1 alchohol level this started 11 days ago can u please help
Mon, 12 May 2014
yes alcohol can cause numbness which is a early sign of peripheral neuropathy which can be reversible if it is due to thiamine deficiency.
but your intake of alcohol is only from last 3 months, kindly rule out other causes of peripheral neuropathy like vit b12 level , kidney status etc