Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Can a person change from gay to straight ?

if a guy who is in sex with another guy can change his mind to have sex with a girl or he will again get back to guy
Asked On : Sat, 19 Feb 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  97
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi.welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.take the help of psychiatrist for have to visit in person for counselling and management
Answered: Sat, 19 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
hi mai bhi abhi tak 25 ladka ke sath sex kar chuka hu pata nahi ye kya hai ladki dekh ke kam or ladka dekh ke jayda impress hota hu.
Answered: Sat, 19 Feb 2011
Psychiatrist Dr. B Raghavendra's  Response

There are many stages/grades within this homosexuality.

Some are simply curious and after testing out the waters, so to say, either find it to their liking or dont and act accordingly.

Some are confirmed homosexual.

Some are bisexual, i.e they like both men and women.

so, the natural evolution of sexual behaviour of any man or woman who engages in a homosexual activity is not predictable, as I would say, is the unpredictableness of sexual activity of a hetero sexual who has engaged in her/his first sexual activity. Its not that simple.

Hope this helps
Answered: Sat, 19 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor