Can a diabetic use a lots of spices and Herbs on food ?

Sun, 13 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

green leafy vegetables and food with low carbohydrate content meaning no or less sugar, avoid substances like rice, spices is ok as well as herbs.

I just noticed a lot of ants in one of my used panties. I m a little bit concerned because my grandpa has diabetes, and I tend to eat a lot of sweet food. The weird thing is that out of all the panties in my laundry basket, they only gathered on one of them. It was the one I used a week ago. I only noticed a few ants coming in that direction yesterday, but I ignored them. I saw a lot more today, so it kind of scared me. Should I be concerned?

I have been diagnosed with diabetes, I am not taking meds, but trying to control it with diet. I don t eat any white things, like bread, pasta, rice, potatoes, sugar.. No processed foods. I eat nuts and granolas, and use honey for a sweetener .. No coffee or tea, and don t smoke.I have taken to walking about 3 times a day, and test my blood glucose daily. Take some vitamins, including a fruit smoothie with super foods powder everyday. I am 58, female and weight about 175.I have neuropathy in my feet, my skin is very dry, I have lost lots of hair and have fungus and blue toenails...I can t seem to lose weight and have a big mid section. Almost like I am bloated. About 8 years ago I had a really good check-up and was told I had 2 small spots on my liver. Could that be something causing me to not lose weight or have any bearing on my problems?

Hello Doc I normally find. Sugars. Ants clustering within my toilet bowl after some time I urinated; please what could be the sign of it?? I eat well balanced diet regularly; more of semolina with my native soup which comprises of chicken, ginger, garlic, chilli pepper and some other spices. I eat less of white bread, white rice and more of fruits. I drink more of red wine and cranberry juice, and water. I exercise by jogging and walking on. Saturdays mostly 4 an hour. I used to to smoke often but stopped recently but do take a stick or 2 randomly like 1 in a week or in 2 weeks. I used to overweight as well but been able to loosed 9-10kg with the help of green tea plus exercise and dieting. I used to regularly take a cup of black tea daily without sugar or milk but stopped as I discovered that its been over stressing my bladder and causing me constant urinarination and pains above my penis area directly below my navel. So with all these I don t know what could be the reason of seeing ants around my toilet bowl; tho this occurs when I fail to flush it and come back to reuse it. Patiently waiting for your advise. Thank You Doctor Warm Regards, Felix