Can Oxetol and Levera be taken together?

hi sir can i know OXETOL 450mg is used for, it can treat hypoxia and hippocampal atrophy or not. i m using it for 12years still i m getting fids, so, i went to a new doctor and he said to take MRI and i found hypoxia and hippocampal atrophy, he said to take levera 500MG along with oxetol 450mg because i m using since 12years is it safe to take both medicines together or not, it as any side effects, and i wants to know how years it takes to cure
Tue, 3 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

You can take both drugs together without any fear. They do not interact with each other and doesn’t affect the efficacy each other. Hippocampus atrophy take very long to show improvement.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.