Can KY lubrication and chlamydia causes bumps in between buttcheek?

I have itchy bumps on and in between my buttcheeks and they just won t go away. My boyfriend and I have just started freqently doing anal sex and have been using KY lubrication. Could this itchiness be due to too much moisture or possibly allergic reaction? Or could it be something totally different? My boyfriend and I also had Chlamydia about two years ago and took antibiotics to rid of it so we don t think we have it anymore showing that we have no other symptoms.
Mon, 28 Jan 2019

It could be an allergic reaction to the lubricant. As first-line management, you can apply low potency steroid creams like betamethasone for symptomatic relief.

If the lesion persists, it is better to consult a dermatologist and get evaluated.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Shinas Hussain, General & Family Physician