Can I substitute Suboxone instead of Percocet for chronic pancreatitis?

I have been taking Percocet for a decade for chronic pancreatitis. I have stopped taking the percot since sept16. They have given me 4 mg of suboxcen. Although the pain level is under control. I would say 75 percent of the pain is relieved. But there are some days that the pain is intense. I do not take percent for fun or a high. I take it after having seen drs is mass ,Florida, and California. I have seen gastroenterologist and been referred to pain clinics which all say they can t cure this chronic pancreatic and the final result each time is to mama get my pain with Percocet. I took it into my own hands went to rehab for7days. And have been actively participating in a five hour a day. M-f. I am in a lot of pain right now. I took 4mg of suboxin and I found a 5 milligram percot and I really am debating whether to just take it to relieve this pain. I read side effects and seems like a low dose should be ok. Can I take this pill to get past this pain
Mon, 25 Jul 2016
Hello
One Percocet right now may not cause you too much discomfort, but there are two points here--

1) With the opiate receptor blockage from the naloxone in the Suboxone, there wouldn't likely be any pain relief.

2) You could have some opiate withdrawal symptoms if you took the Percocet

So my advice is to forego the Percocet