Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Can I ask a doctor to check my semen analysis report and suggest any medication to improve the count ?

Need to understand semenogram report (WHO 2010) Male age:39 yrs please check and tell if any medication is needed to improve the grade Progressive Motility 45%, NP - 15%, NM 40% COUNT 46 mlln/ml volume 2.9ml color opaque grey MSC 18.4, FSC 7.8, SMI 122, Morph 26%, motility %40, con( motile ) 46
Asked On : Mon, 31 Oct 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  312
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
welcome to HCM..

as per ur query....ur semen analysis is not bad...
only thing is to increase some motality....for that u need some herbal ayurvedic medicines....
there are some medicine that are available in market are like himalaya speman, charak neo, ashwagandha, amber, shabab e azam....etc...
we also prepare special medicines for that...

wishing u a good health...
Answered: Wed, 30 Nov 2011
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Thanks for nice query

You semen report is averagly good , good high protein diet with leucopenes and vitamin E and Co enyme may help to improve it further.
Hope I have answered your question well to your satisfaction. Wish you speedy complete recovery at the earliest.
Answered: Tue, 1 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor