Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Can I ask a doctor for help on how to improve my sleep patterns as I have serious sleeping problems ?

I am an 18 yo female college student, who has a serious sleeping problem. My sleep schedule is really messed up and has always been and it is messing with my school life. I can only sleep in the day and not the night. On days I try to sleep at night, I am awake, and I can not sleep, because I have a lot of worries. I can only fall asleep when I am tired and not thinking. When I am sleeping I can not hear my alarm clock go off. One time I passed out for four hours, and my roommate said she was worried, because I was not responding to anything. She also told me that I snore a bit, and sleep talk sometimes. I really need help.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  123
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM
it seems you are having anxity disorder as you carry lot of worries.Its better you
consult your doctor or psychiatrist.Does not seem to be major problem at all.
Answered: Thu, 11 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor